Friday 19 October 2007

Fantastic Faerie sparkling news Friday 19th October 2007

Fantastic faerie sparkling news .... I have been looking for a studio nearer to home and no sooner had I put my wish "out there" ... than something popped up. Naturally I asked the faeries to help me once again .... and of course they did cos they do help dreams to come true .... you just have to believe in yourself and them .....

... and so a wonderful space has become available in Southsea Town centre. So all you lovely people who have been wanting to come and see my wonderful collection of faeriefizz faeries, and those who said they want to come and discuss a specially comissioned life story heirloom faerie - you can. Those of you who want to make your own faerie or faerie wings, soon you can visit me too ..... There's something for everyone.

From 9th December I hope to be in my new studio in Southsea, Hampshire. The faeries even arranged a welcome plate ... which says "welcome to the fairy garden" .... they may have the spelling a tad different to mine - but they evidently knew that I was on my way.... isn't synchronisity just wonderful.

Lots of grown ups ( adults!!) have been talking to me and they want to come and play too - and I think that's just great. We grown ups spend so much time working and so little time is left for enjoying and playing ...... so come and spend time in the Faeriefizz Faerie Studio and unlock your dreams .... at a faeriefizz workshop - there's wonderful food and faerie cakes there too ....

and if you want to bring youngsters to a workshop to make their own faerie or wings ... they MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.

You have plenty of time before Christmas to come and make something fun and special and sparkly for yourself or someone you love.

If you take Sewing World magazine you'll see my faerie project in this month's edition (out 20 October) .. and if you don't want to make the doll yourself then there's a wonderful NO SEW kit which lets you become a designer ... it includes a ready made bendable doll - ready for you to create her hair, her face, makeup and costume.... such fun .... and they each come in a pretty re-usable shoulder bag.

... and the faeries have been helping me to design more patterns for you to make your very own faeriefizz faeries .... so you can see I have been very busy.

I look forward to welcoming you ... very soon....
faerie sparkles to you all. The Faerie Lady FREYA

www.faeriefizz.co.uk freyaperry@faeriefizz.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.