Monday 28 May 2007

Monday evening

Well, I've had a great day at the computer... was home alone most of today and so I caught up on typing all my flyers for faerie kits and for a garden show and craft fair I'm doing in June ... a great sense of satisfaction getting it all finished .

.... so I guess I need to thank the weather for being the weather .... but I reminded myself that all work and no play makes Jack ( or The Faerie Lady in this case ) a dull girl - so I went back in time and watched Noel in Swap shop - memories ... magical (showing my age now)... I just soaked up the colour along with a glass or two of ruby red wine... .... now there's a rich colour for a pair of faerie slippers I have in mind ....

And then I read an article on fairy folklore in Iceland.... yes Iceland. One small fishing town rich in myths about fairies give a tour with a free fairy map ... and in some places they even move building projects so as not to disturb fairy homes. Now isn't that just magical? Flights are not too expensive, according to the article, so there's something to put on my wish list, though I have a yen to do a trip to Australia this year on my own faerie quest.

... and finally for today, Sandra , thank you for your comment... it's kinda new doing this writing stuff and I'll get the hang of it soon... mmm ......I noticed quite a few finger spelling mistakes too - oops! More another day.

No comments: